PET Bottle Storage Cases?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawleysplayr

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I use many of the Kegland 500ml PET Bottles from Morebeer.
I really like the light weight bottles and not having to break out the capper.

Storage is a bit of a pain tho.
Has anyone found any reasonably priced stackable plastic crates that these will work in? in the US....I see many options that look good elsewhere, but shipping is prohibitive.
Share some options if you've seen any.
Milk crates are an option...but they are not the best fit.

What's wrong with the box they came in? Doesn't if have dividers like they do for the glass bottles?

I bought some glass bottles from them and have been using that same box for about 2 years now.

Though I have been thinking about getting out in the shop and making some out of some scrap lumber and thin plywood I have uselessly taking up space currently.

Maybe times have changed and this is something only an old fart like me would do, but have you looked in stores, especially small mom and pop corner stores, for similarly sized bottles? If they sell products in them they are probably delivered on branded plastic racks, which though they're supposed to be returned, a shop owner who likes you might part with some. When I was a kid, I asked for and was gifted a couple dozen milks crates, some of which I still use today.
..just a thought.

Yeah the flip tops come in nice boxes....but not these. Open packing, no dividers, double stacked vertically.

Milk crates will function and will be my solution if there is nothing better available.
But I would prefer something partitioned if it exists at a reasonable price.

Back