Perlick tap leaking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avj3

Reaction score
I have a three tap tower with perlick taps all the way around. I have run a number of kegs through each tap. One of the taps has started leaking uncontrollably. I ran bar tap and line cleaner through it and I think it is now leaking worse. I tried to take the tap off the tower to clean it but it didn't want to come off too easily and I didn't want to force it. I took the tap handle and threaded connections off, but couldn't clean it through there either.

Can anyone help with ideas on how to get the tap off the tower, or use some other means to make it stop leaking.

All the help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I will try your suggestions.

Thanks again

Alright, so I got the tap off. And according to the link in the first response to this thread I need items 3, 5, or 6. Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for these taps? I have done a generic google search (ie. Perlick tap repair, parts, etc.) without much luck.

Thanks again for the help.

Back