Look what followed me home (aka "I suck") :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
Found this on the local freecycle (for free of course) and brought this home in the back of my wagon today!

3055120386_d7eb2e351e.jpg

3054286537_702f07fc4d.jpg

3054287529_c5a6244bd8.jpg

Thanks! I could not believe my good fortune... the ad said "mini keg fridge". I thought it might be for the 5L ones but I responded. Then he sent me pics and the shelves were off kilter, and one had the plug out and it looked liked it was hacked actually (poor cell phone pics). I figured I would grab it and figured I could make it work nonetheless.

I got there to pick it up and was beyond stoked. I loaded it up, thanked the man, and drove away as fast as I could before he knew what just happened! :)

I got home and the drip tray was still in a bag, the casters are sealed, the co2 tank bracket is sealed, and I had to cut the packaging tape off the shelve mounts to get the shelves to come out all the way.

I did some quick research and apparently it originally came with a sankey setup, chrome single faucet tower, 5lb tank, hoses, and cleaner. I still think I did okay!

I have been scouring looking for freezers, but for now I guess this will "do" :) Who knows, since it looks so nice and has casters, maybe I can eventually let SWMBO to let me bring it upstairs!

Now I have the kegerator, and I have a dual regulator too, now I just need to get everything else. For now, I have a winterfest that needs to get cold crashed this weekend, and now I have the perfect place for that to happen.

I am excited, and just wanted to share!

Prost.

The thread title says it all- After looking at your pictures though, that unit is defective. I advise you PM me for my address and I will pay for shipping and reimburse you in full for the fridge. :mug:

I wouldn't take a chance on using it, I think I read somewhere that model make all your beer taste like Bud light. You can send it to me for proper disposal. :D

Nice find.

Back