From wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, that'd be the one near Red Granite. Did not realize there were two, although I should have given my M-I-L is from the Merrill area and it's a hike from Red Granite.

Hi guys,
Do you know where little chicago is? I'm 5 minutes from there. I'm in german land out here, Town of Berlin, Town of Hamburg.

I went looking for Berlin near Merrill and saw Little Chicago. I don't think the map shows townships.

My wife's grandparent's farm was close to Abbotsford. Most of her cousins now have farms in the area.

Are you familiar with B&I Lumber? That's my wife's uncle.

Welcome. I'm in Wausau which probably wins the "closest" to the OP's geographic location contest. Let me know if you ever get brewing......always nice to partner up once in a while and have a group brewday.....

Welcome. I'm in Wausau which probably wins the "closest" to the OP's geographic location contest. Let me know if you ever get brewing......always nice to partner up once in a while and have a group brewday.....

You get your stuff from Point Brew Supply? I love that place- I just don't live close enough to gothere regularly.

Back