Noob from South Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColdOne31

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself after reading a few good threads that have helped out a lot. I absolutely love beer and have thought about making it for several years but just didn't quite have the resources. My extract two-step fermentation brewery opened up shop a couple weeks ago. Future plans include, of course, all-grain brewing and a nice little keg setup. I read Palmer's "How To Brew 3rd ed." which has got me off to a running start. I'm looking forward to soaking in as much info as I can and enjoying myself here. I tend to read more than I talk, so don't take offense if my post count rises slowly; I'll always be around.

Howdy ColdOne, what part of South Texas are you in? Anywhere near Corpus?

If so you should maybe check out the BASH homebrew club.

PM me if you're close by and need some help or anything

Cheers :mug:

Howdy ColdOne, what part of South Texas are you in? Anywhere near Corpus?

If so you should maybe check out the BASH homebrew club.

PM me if you're close by and need some help or anything

Cheers :mug:

I'm in McAllen, a little further south than you are. I'll keep you posted on any questions. BTW, are there any supply shops in CC?

I just made my introduction to hbt myself, if you look below:)
Also from south tx here, im going to have to check out that "palmers" book. Forums like this have helped me to brew some good stuff......
have a good one.
:)

Back