Noob in IA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanderna

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys (and ladies?) -

Been lurking a while, and finally started taking a closer look at the individual threads and sub-forums, etc. and decided to pull the trigger on the intro.

Like most others, the interest was derived from a night of drinking too many "random" beers that I picked up from a LHBS that allows us to buy single beers, which is a beautiful option (and not very common, from what I understand?). Anyway, half way through the last one (a wheat of some sort, IIRC), I'm overcome with happiness because I have an appreciation for the wheats, IPAs, porters, etc. instead of limiting my intake to Miller/Bud Lite/Light (not that there's anything wrong with that). So I wonder... "how hard is it?" And it led me here and numerous other sites.

So far I've found lots of great information here. I'm going to have to post questions without searching first just to get my post count up and risk being flamed! :D

The beers... just finished my first a couple weeks ago.. a blonde that others say they really like, as long as they're not just being nice. Put a Belgian Wit in the primary today. One of my favorites, so I really want that one to turn out.

So far I've found lots of great information here. I'm going to have to post questions without searching first just to get my post count up and risk being flamed! :D

I think you will quickly find that we are not so prone to flame here. As long as you put forth minimal effort to educate yourself and at least try to search, the replies you receive will be most helpful and people will go out of their way to assist you.
Of all the forums I have used over the years, this one by far is comprised of the best and most helpful people in the world. However, if it makes you feel better, I can call you a n00by moron for not searching. :D

However, if it makes you feel better, I can call you a n00by moron for not searching. :D

Excellent. Looking forward to it. :ban: (not really relevent, just wanted to use the dancing banana smiley)

As long as I preface every post with, "I tried searching, but came up empty," I should be OK. ;)

Latest posts

Back