Newbie from Wa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punity

Reaction score
Hola my wife was kind enough to grace me with a home brew kit for my bday. Im stoked to make my own brew with my father in law who used to brew with his dad in the 50s. Im using some old equipment and am excites to start my first brew on Tuesday

What kind of beer are you using? I am new to brewing and interested in the best brewing techniques. ;-) ... I am using a Bock Ale.

Good Luck!!
I look forward to following your brew!!

ASassyBrewChick

Welcome and good luck with the first brew session. What part of Washington are you from? I am near Spokane.

Hello and welcome to the hobby. Im in Astoria, OR. HBT is a great place to learn! Good luck on that first brew

Im in Aberdeen its more of a southwest Wa. I love Astoria only 2 hrs from me. I dont have a preference of beer just going with a seasonal approach for now then move into my own concoctions. Im heading to the nearest home brew store on tuesday to pick put my first beer.

I am starting my first Brew tomorrow!! :) I look forward to watching your brew!!

Cheers!!

Peace & Love

Back