Hi from Texas/Montana!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Sirius and I just joined about five minutes ago. I have been brewing for just a few months now, but I have really gotten into it and found another huge passion besides fishing and craft beer. After the first batch I ordered a bunch of books and read them to prepare for making my own recipes. I just bottled my third batch (a chocolate, vanilla oatmeal stout), which was my all-grain recipe as well as my first recipe I put together myself. I look forward to learning more from the homebrewtalk community and getting better as a homebrewer. Cheers!

Sirius

Welcome to the homebrew club! I am a Native Montanan as well as a graduate of both U of M and MSU...both damn fine Universities. Winter finally arrived here in south central Montana...personally I've had so many long winters that a short one doesn't bother me a bit...esp now that I'm not tele-skiing near as much now that I have a 19 month old...anyway, good to see you...if you have any questions let me know...

Back