Hello from Philly!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjgrazi

Reaction score
...well, the suburbs technically.

I've been into craft beers since I could buy my own, so logically the next step was to start brewing soon after I graduated. I've been doing this just a few months, and am addicted.

-Mike

I'll drink just about any craft brew, but working 20 minutes away from the Victory brewery can make me a little biased at times. So many good breweries in this area, and where I used to live up in western NY. So no real favorite craft brew, but many that I'll try based on brand alone.

As for my own brewing, I have my 4th batch, a Belgian-Style tripel bubbling away right now. Used a recipe out of Extreme Brewing for that one. Before that was a Kolsch stlye that I put together a recipe for, a raspberry wheat using Austin Homebrew's American wheat and a can of puree. My first batch was a kit for an American amber from the LHBS. Not the most exciting, but turned out good.

I have kits for NB's Bourbon porter and Witbier in line, and ingredients for a mead that I plan to make soon. Not sure yet which will be brewed this weekend though. There really isn't a wrong decision though :D

Back