Hello from Northern VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VaBrewer

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have been cruising through this site for almost two years and have used many cool ideas gleaned off of here. I have built two keezers, a water filter, a 15 gallon plastic conical, countless kettle upgrades, and am now looking at brew rigs. I just joined the site for good today. Time to start giving back you know? :mug:

Hey man! Welcome!!! You should put up a pic of your conical!! Would love to see some of the home made brew toys!

MeThirsty said:
Hey man! Welcome!!! You should put up a pic of your conical!! Would love to see some of the home made brew toys!

Will do, I actually have some pics in the Thread titled 15 Gallon Conical I put together. There are pics of my keezers on my profile gallery.

We have another Woodbridge brewer? Welcome. I am in Lake Ridge, we have a few others in the area. And I just realized, tonite was a home brewers get together at Cock and Bowl in Occoquan.

Hope you can join some of us when we brew together.

Sheldon

Here are my two keezers, I can't seem to find my pics of the smaller one other than this one. The first one is a 15cf Frigidaire from Lowe's, the second one is a 7.2cf Holiday from Lowe's.

IMG_0259.jpg

68233_1772050148038_1442816960_31925864_1861876_n.jpg

I dont know if this is appropriate to say out loud but, Those are some good lookn keezers man. I just have to get in on that action!

Thanks! Funny thing is, I built the larger one first. I used Coastarines build as a guide and it was very easy to do. Then I decided I wanted a more "portable" setup and built the smaller one. Now I am going to turn it into a fermentation chamber and build a rolling trashcan "dispenser" for my portable setup. This site will corrupt you lol.

Back