Hello from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleDave

Reaction score
I've been lurking and using the search feature a bunch, but hello from the Charlotte area. Been brewing for about six months. My favs are American IPAs. Just can't get enough of them.:mug:

Hey there! I just joined too from Raleigh. Although you are ahead of me, I've only yet brewed Mr. Beer. The word yet is the keyword :)

Welcome! I'm in Charlotte as well. Just got started in January and this site has been a great learning resource for me.

I'm a damn Yankee that has adopted the Tar Heel State.....welcome!

I'm actually in Monroe, but the way Hwy 74 keeps getting built up, we are practically a suburb of Charlotte now. But whenever I want a decent beer, I'm reminded how far away I actually live from "the big city." We can only hope that all of you transplanted Yankees bring some of your beer culture with you.:D

I'm actually in Monroe, but the way Hwy 74 keeps getting built up, we are practically a suburb of Charlotte now. But whenever I want a decent beer, I'm reminded how far away I actually live from "the big city." We can only hope that all of you transplanted Yankees bring some of your beer culture with you.:D

I was a Lake Michigan drinkin kinda yank; I think some of Capone's rivals wound up in my brew....

Back