another from portland, or

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spatman

Reaction score
hey homebrewers!

i've been lurking on the forum for a little while, gleaning what i can. i'm only on my second batch, but thanks to some really helpful threads here on HBT i went straight to a partial grain after my initial all extract brew. i have a carboy of what i hope will be a decent belgian wit burbling happily away in my basement.

i'll be mostly lurking, and asking the occasional question, but if any of you all care to follow along, i'll be blogging my brews at beer.spatman.com.

have a good weekend, everyone!

Cheers! We are lucky to live in a hub in the world of some of the finest beers on the planet :mug:

Cheers! We are lucky to live in a hub in the world of some of the finest beers on the planet :mug:

ain't that the truth! :tank:

Welcome to HBT from one of the coolest places in Oregon! I'm serious, it's cold over here!! :D

which is exactly why we're heading out to newport for the weekend. need some cool ocean air!

Ah, Rogue!! :D

damn Skippy, in a month me and my bud are doing a road trip, we are hitting dechutes, ninkasi, rouge....etc and coming back to widmere for a Oregon beer tour, I am a Washington man, but damn, when it comes to beer, Oregon has it's S together, and I lived in Germany for 3 years

I really question Belgium and Germany's stranglehold on great beer living here. NW is a bit more abrasive, but DAMN!! I love abrasive in beer! Just like my women! Hence why I am single at 33!! lol

Back