Mimosa in a keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stirs

Reaction score
I have a Riesling that should be ready in a week and I had an idea. My wife and her friends sometimes drink mimosa's around the pool in the summer. I have an unoccupied tap on the kegerator, and that's a sad thing to have. Has anyone tried blending, kegging and force carbonating wine? Thought of trying a gallon or two and blending to taste, then keg and carb. Any advice?

I haven't tried blending, but I serve Skeeter Pee from a carbonated keg. My only advice is to keep the keg full. The women folk really seem to enjoy it.

I have a batch of Skeeter Pee going now too, but it's taking it's sweet time. Still bubblin away.... I think I'll start another on the Riesling slurry when it finishes. Thanks.

My last batch went real slow and took off again when I racked to secondary. Maybe try giving it a little stir to get some more oxygen in there for the yeast.

Latest posts

Back