Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > Great Lakes USA > Ohio HomeBrew Forum > yuengling/ohio Beer Run

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
devanmc
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default yuengling/ohio Beer Run

Im throwing this idea out as ive been trying to come up with a good reason for the drive(and others to join). Well yuengling being in ohio is good enough. Since im a recent veteran i have my ID and can get on military bases. Which intern leads me to the class six.

In the way of beer and alcohol the class six has good prices and is completely tax free. So im curious if 1-3 more locals would be interested in getting together for a trip to Wright-Patterson AFB In ohio.

They should have yuengling and many other good beers and alcohol for good prices that we can not get up here. plus making a group trip would defer the cost.

Anyone interested?

I spent a lot of my money on booze, cigars, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered. -George Best

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2011, 03:45 AM   #2
Cwetherford
Recipes 

Default ohio trip

im in lapeer and would love a little yeungling

Old 07-06-2011, 04:04 AM   #3
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2767 Times on 1657 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

I forget to get back to you, I'd love to, but until I get my condo done, no fun for me. *pout*

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 07-06-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
devanmc
Recipes 

Revvy, when are you going to be done?

I guess we/I do have another option. Im going down to Alabama next week to visit some friends. I could easily buy some to bring back and share. You could either tell me how much you would like(within reason) and pay me for it when i return or we could have a gathering and ill share some.

that or we wait till i get back and all drive down to ohio.

I spent a lot of my money on booze, cigars, birds and fast cars, the rest I just squandered. -George Best

Old 07-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
devanmc
Recipes 

If anyone really wants some. i will be in ohio on the 2nd(down to cinci for warped tour). and coming back probly the 3rd. i could pick up alittle extra for someone but please let me know soon. I wont want any money until i come back. That way no one has to "trust me" since im new here. That and if you never come to get it, i just have extra beer.

Old 07-15-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 2767 Times on 1657 Posts
Likes Given: 3485

Quote:
Originally Posted by devanmc View Post
Revvy, when are you going to be done?

I guess we/I do have another option. Im going down to Alabama next week to visit some friends. I could easily buy some to bring back and share. You could either tell me how much you would like(within reason) and pay me for it when i return or we could have a gathering and ill share some.

that or we wait till i get back and all drive down to ohio.

It seems like it's going to go on forever.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 07-15-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
JetSmooth
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 10

"Atlanta to Texarkana and back in twenty eight hours? That ain't never been done before."

Bottling the Belgian: A Photo Odyssey

Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. When the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Quick Reply