YES, I knocked her up!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait to get home and have a drink, to the health of my family, I am a man truely blessed.

Outstanding news, The Pol! Since you're having a drink, buy something nice and have a few shots with your friends. Finish the bottle with your child when he turns 21. Trust me, it's a real male bonding thing with your son.

Morning all...

Baby was well through the night, at this hospital they keep the babies with the parents, unless you REALLY need a break, then they will watch them at the nurses station.

This morning, early, baby Robert had his "surgery".... poor fella. Though, he has been well, resting being a good boy. Looks as if we will be released today, after 24 hours, to go home!

Glad to hear everything went great. I was way to tired to be on the internet at the hopspital, but I guess you're a seasoned pro :D Did you watch the surgery? My friend just had a boy lsat week and watched, I thuoght Why The Crap would you want to watch that! :D
Good to hear you had such a good hospital and staff through the whole thing, It really add's that much more to the experience. Congrats again.

Congrats Rob and Family.

Thanks!

The hospitals here in Indy, are incredible... this one is only a few years old. The staff is awesome. There were only (2) babies born here yesterday, so we have gotten a lot of attention.

I DID NOT watch the surgery... holy crap. I was actually napping. Apparently he didint cry, he never really cries.

He just had his hospital pictures taken, we will be out of here at about 5pm today. The other kids and the inlaws will be here in a couple hours to visit.

Here we are...

He is 29 hours old now, we are home... he is doing very well.

P1020810.JPG

P1020819.JPG

Actually, I have never figured out what all of the fuss is about with babies. I sleep 8-9 hours per night. SWMBO is getting up with him... she sees it as her responsibility since she is the stay at home mom, and I spend my days working, without the option of a nap, whereas she has that option.

My wife... is awesome.

Latest posts

Back