Thread Killer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please.jpg

I don't think my pappy gives a crap one way or the other, but that would require opening a thread about husbands leaving wives & 16 year old sons, to shack up with 25 year olds.

On second thought, yeah, my pappy would be proud of me for winning something!

Is that the girl scout or boy scout merit badge for thread killing?

I have to assume its the girls sewing badge, but it sure looks (the color & stitching) like a boy scout badge. I din't think they had a sewing badge when I was a boy scout....

So, please, back to the topic folks! Did I ruin my beer or not???

I was so worried I added 15# of cane sugar like the directions told me in case of inactivity. I put a pair of me mum's dirty knickers in to inoculate, which is supposed to be the quickest method. I made sure to leave the top of the old rusty can of paint I used for a fermenter so it could breathe...

what went wrong?

Is there a way for mods to do a sort? Also, Do ratios count?

I mean for my few hundred posts, I might have like an eighty percent ratio (total swag).

it's just crickets..... ?

Sometimes I can be a bit long-winded when I post and so I have done more than my fair share of thread killing. Some of it however is because readers have actually fallen asleep reading, half-way through my post. More effective than Sominex. I've been trying harder to avoid writing novels so much tho.

Latest posts

Back