Ralphie May: What do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The wife and I shall be going to see him on Feb 2nd. I think the guy is hilarious because he's not afraid to use racial humor. People nowadays are too concerned with what was said and not the meaning behind what was said and I like the fact that his style conflicts with that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lMuhlfEXII]Ralphie May - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
He's in the mildly funny class for me. I don't mind the bits when I'm listening to iheartradio 24/7 comedy or when a track comes up on Pandora, but I could never sit through a whole night.

Louis CK, Jim Gaffigan, and Brian Regan on the other hand...

He's decent. Really popular in Tampa with him always being on the Cowhead show (local radio).

He's in the mildly funny class for me. I don't mind the bits when I'm listening to iheartradio 24/7 comedy or when a track comes up on Pandora, but I could never sit through a whole night.

Louis CK, Jim Gaffigan, and Brian Regan on the other hand...

Add Doug Stanhope to that list!

I think he's funny; not as funny as Carlin, Williams or Leary, but still funny. I'd pay $20 to see him live.
Regards, GF.

Back