National Saltwater Angler Registry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
This is beginning here in NJ the beginning of next year, the first year registration is free then probably a $25 a year (I assume each year, maybe just a first time thing).

I pretty much gave up fresh water fishing altogether because I don't fish often and many times I would buy a license and not fish all year (freshwater) but it sucked because on some road trip I would come across a lake and have time to toss a lure but can't. Looks like saltwater here is going to be the same deal and I only fish saltwater maybe 5 times all year (I surf fish). Looks like I may be giving up fishing altogether.

I always thought a homeless man or a family in dire times should be able to get his own food if the need came down to it. I am not homeless, just a point.

I looked over the information but I am not sure how they will know if you are registered or not, do they issue a card? Says they will randomly contact us for a survey. $25 a year per fisherman is a lot of money, I assume some jobs are going to have to be created here, maybe I should look into it, this will never go away, never.

Back