interesing but missing it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
On the face of it when I saw this it Thought cool..but on thinking about it I don't think it's a good idea.
People need the exercise the same as a dog does. If the person using it doesn't need the exercise then the dog is probably going to get tired before the human.
If some one is unfit enough to want to use these then they are probably not the the type of person to enjoy that type of activity.

DOGPOWEREDSCOOTER.COM

Does look kind of cool. A small run on one of these would be great for dogs. My dogs love to run and can run quite a bit faster than I can, being able to use something like this a couple times a day would be great for them. I would also love a way to be able to bike with my dog.

With all that being said, I would not buy one. :D

Also great if you want to exercise your goat :)

GoatPower.jpg

looks like a good way to get your dog in shape for upland season, since that usually concerns the dog running/working for 4-8hrs a day at high levels, this would be an excellent way to do so. way better than the older way of 'roadwork' which was to run your dog out the side window of a car.

Back