Holy Crap! Girl I went to HS is in Playboy...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardball

Reaction score
...her name is Tricia Helfer and is in this months issue! She also plays Six on Battlestar Galactica.

I guarantee one thing...she sure as hell didn't look like that in HS!!!!!

Hardball said:
...her name is Tricia Helfer and is in this months issue! She also plays Six on Battlestar Galactica.

I guarantee one thing...she sure as hell didn't look like that in HS!!!!!

:rockin:

Okay, I think you just nominated yourself to post the pic of her from the yearbook.

I MUST SEE Tricia Helfer from high school.

I bought the Playboy--the woman is beautiful. I missed her on Letterman the other night though.

4.jpg

helfer-tricia-a002_big.jpg

Ok,

Anyone man enough to admit they watch this show. She certainly is a big part of the reason why.

I know they film up in Vancouver, is she Canadian? (I ask right before I go and IMDB her.)

Orpheus said:
helfer-tricia-a002_big.jpg

Ok,

Anyone man enough to admit they watch this show. She certainly is a big part of the reason why.

I know they film up in Vancouver, is she Canadian? (I ask right before I go and IMDB her.)
I watch the show and yes she is Canadian.

I used to work with a girl who was one of the twins that Hef dated for a while. She made the cover of Playboy. Her first name is Amanda (Mandy and Sandy) but I can't remember her last name. Hot girl, but WHAT A BEYOTCH. And dumb.

I have a scan of her yearbook pic but I can't post it. I can email it to someone who is capable of posting pics. It is very poor quality though.

No matter how beautiful a woman is somewhere there's a guy who's sick of her sh*t...

Back