Going to be in Vermont and Montreal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmulligan

Reaction score
I am going to be in the Burlington/Saint Albans/Swanton area for a couple of days in mid-August with a day trip to Montreal, and was hoping for suggestions of good beer and/or wine activities (or anything else for that matter).

Thanks! :mug:

You know........

Jester and Red were planning on throwing a party sometime in August, once the Keezer is finished. That'll be in Stowe, about forty minutes or so from Burlington. Keep your eyes peeled for Yankee Ingenuity VII discussion, be cool if things worked out.

Burlington's awesome, we try and spend as much time there as we can (unfortunately, not all that much :(). Gotta check out Greg Noonan's pub (Vermont Pub & Brewery); great food, phenomenal beer from one of the real masters. Burlington's awesome just for hanging out without a specific agenda; great shopping, lots of great restaurants, lots of people just hanging out on Church Street.

Montreal is where we spend our honeymoon, we absolutely loved it although I couldn't tell you any specifics off the top of my head (and I wasn't really into the craft beer scene at the time, so we didn't hit any brewpubs that I recall).

Thanks bird! I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the get-together plans. And thanks for the pub recommendation - that's exactly what I was hoping for: a homebrewer-approved place where I can look forward to a quality craft beer I will definitely check it out.

Thanks for the link, bigjohnmilford!

Pardon the hopefully oblique referernce...

If this is referencing what I think it is, I'm not the whole rainbow. ;) Although I did see that there is a large festival of such going on in Montreal around the time I'll be there. Might mean the beer places are empty! :mug:

Back