Beer Swap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zgardener

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone in a different part of the country to do a beer swap with. I'd like to go to these destinations myself, but cannot afford the travel expenses!. I'm particularly interested in regional beers that aren't available anywhere else. I'm particularly interested in a handful of breweries (Russian River, Bell's, 3 Floyds, Balast Point, Ale Smith, Southern Tier, Alaskan Brewing Company, Founders, and Goose Island), but would love to sample just about anything.

I'm in Austin, TX, where a brewing renaissance of sorts is underway. Offerings include an array of Saint Arnold's beers, Jester King Black Metal Stout and Wytchmaker Rye IPA, 512 Whiskey Barrel Aged Double Pecan Porter, Independence Jasparilla Old Ale, Ranger Creek Brewing Co., Real Ale Brewing, growlers from multiple brew pubs of just about anything that you could want (if you want to risk the growler losing carbonation, but it's a hell of an option) and more.

I figure a dollar to dollar spending limit would be best, which we can discuss in private messages. Stick up a post if you're interested!

I'm interested. I could do anything in the SF Bay Area (Russian River, Lagunitas, so on and so forth).

I could take care of Three Floyds, Goose Island, and a good, small brewery, Crown Brewing.

Latest posts

Back