Adele can't handle American beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either she's opinionated, but uninformed (as so many people are on a large swath of subjects), or she's just regurgitating marketing propaganda. A third possible issue is that she's just communicating poorly and really means that she likes generic Euro lagers better than generic American lagers (BMC), in which case I actually agree; though it's like comparing brussel sprouts, to beef liver. Why I'd eat either when fresh sushi is available, I don't know.

I read an article a couple months back about the M&M rider. It was actually put in there to see how well the venue read the contract and rider. Apparently that particular tour had some serious safety requirements that needed to be addressed before each show to make sure all the band members were safe on stage, and the candy rider was inserted into the middle of safety standards. The M&M thing was a check and balance, seeing if they read it that carefully to get the M&M's sorted, they would have seen the safety requirements.

I guess I could see that as a double check but if there was some important saftey requirements I needed I would hire a guy to check on them personally each stop rather than rely on the M&M method to ensure something important was done.

Back