01/11/10 - 011110 - What Should I Do for olllllo day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been pointed out to me somewhere in this forum and in the chat that Jan 11, 2010 or 01/11/10 or 011110 should be olllllo day.

It's a Monday. :(

What should I do? What should happen on this day?

Drink lots of beer with a tokbox session open!

Seriously, is this a trick question? :D :D

Maybe teach some jeep guys how to brew and get druck? Makes sense since olllllo is a jeep thing

Let fate decide?:confused:

Give me a couple categories; like hedonistic, or beer related, or trailing related, or maybe sex with a twist? What?

It's been pointed out to me somewhere in this forum and in the chat that Jan 11, 2010 or 01/11/10 or 011110 should be olllllo day.

It's a Monday. :(

What should I do? What should happen on this day?

Come to the UP! Fly into Green Bay, and I'll pick you up. We'll go to Titletown brewing, and then drive up to the UP for some skiing.

Or, you could just go and brew another batch on professional brewing equipment if you want to do something kinda dull.

wow, there have been some good suggestions, I don't think I could top any of them :)

Well since it is related to Jeeps, how about buying a Jeep and then building some sort of portable brew dispensing system in it.

Or a brewing system?
jeep5.jpg

Fly out to Baltimore, FireBrewer and I will pick you up from BWI. We'll go to a FOAM meeting then retire to Brewer's Alley for a few pints - or head to Flying Dog, DuClaw or Clipper City.

:mug:

wow, there have been some good suggestions, I don't think I could top any of them :)

Well since it is related to Jeeps, how about buying a Jeep and then building some sort of portable brew dispensing system in it.

Or a brewing system?
jeep5.jpg

It's New Jeep Day, come on!

AND a new system.:D

Or a brewing system?

It's New Jeep Day, come on!

AND a new system.:D

Fly out to Baltimore, FireBrewer and I will pick you up from BWI. We'll go to a FOAM meeting then retire to Brewer's Alley for a few pints - or head to Flying Dog, DuClaw or Clipper City.

:mug:
Dude! You would take OlllllO to DuClaw? I couldn't let you do that, He took me to a place with good beer it would be a crime to take him there.

Back