ebrewsupply DIY Kits -- Worth it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would use heavy duty spade connectors like the yellow jacketed ones. They slip on.

Thanks. Would you put the SSRs for the ferm fridges in the control panel or next to the fridge in a gang box? Basically, should I try to get all my SSRs upfront even if I wont be using them right away as it would be easier to install them upfront.

Congrats. That is a nice panel for the cost. Maybe I should have gone the cheaper route. I'm excited to get my nice panel kit though!

Thanks... I realize that there are much better panels out there I just wanted to bring this in to the discussion as reference to show that one doesn't need to spend $1,000 or even $500 for a very functional panel. If you got the time to wait and research.

I'm nearly finished with my control panel. All parts sourced from ebrewsupply. Building a modified 2 pid 30amp panel. Built using KAL's designs and ebrews parts. Ryan is top notch, if I had a dumb question he was prompt with reply. For me it was the fact I can order from one place, not sort through all the countless options for a 2 position switch on some website. I did not buy my enclosure from him or my plugs those were donated to the cause by an electrician buddy.

Latest posts

Back