Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carboy Cleaner - the clear-cut cure for crud, from cream ale or cabernet.
Can't complain this Christmas if that coveted contraption comes my way!

I am a nurse, and work nights. Saving lives and stamping out disease takes too much of my time. The carboy cleaner will let me get my kegs ready quicker which would allow me to make more beer, and spend more time with my patients. This is the best step toward health care reform I can think of.

I need this thing because it looks sick and would probably cut down on the number of times i scrub a glass wall with an L shaped brush

My dead dog Skippy came to me in a dream and told me that my carboys need to be cleaner.

I need to win one because I let my dirty carboys sit for weeks before I clean them, and I'm tired of posting every week

I like cars, I am a boy and I need a cleaner. So pick me for the Carboy cleaner. :D

I have tried a funny story, I have said i need one. Oh Carboy Cleaner this week please pick me. This is as close as i get to begging, next i wont play fair. I would then be forced to call upon the cuteness factor that is my avatar. So please pick me, swmbo will get mad at me if i am forced to get my 3yr old involved to help me win. :) So keep my family happy and whole, ensure a merry christmas in my house, and this week pick me.

My brush is getting rusty and I hate the thought of buying another one. Trying a carboy cleaner would be a great way to change my practice risk-free!

My back hurts, my carboy is dirty and i'm procrastinating the next brew date cause I dont want to keep cleaning my carboy this way... boy I wish I had a new carboy cleaner!

I won't win a carboy cleaner because I never win anything. In fact, I'm so sure that I won't win that if I do win I'll actually donate it to someone else!

I kegged 3 different beers yesterday. Carboy cleanup was a total bummer. The Carboy Cleaner would have made it much easier. Please pick me.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Okay. Here is what I have and the wife commented as well after she saw the video of what it is (Items 3&4).

1. Tis the season and everyone should own a Carboy Cleaner.

2. Is this the cure for constipation?

3. Wife likes it so much that she wants one to clean the toilet. :ban:

4. Wife thinks it is a ****** and pap smear all in one! WTH! :off:

5. Less time cleaning = more time drinking! :tank:

If I, Hatchbrew, were able to win one of these fine devices, well it would cease my desire to purchase one, defeating the sale for your company, but with the additional sales from this gracious give-away, it will all be flush in the end.

I will buy one, or I should, washing eight carboys twice a month is part of my weekly routine. I work three jobs: one at a restaurant as a Pizzaolo six days a week, another job teaching cooking and gardening for the Boys & Girls Club, and lastly working at a local brewery assisting the brewer on kegging and brews.

My weeks, they're busy, one might walk about dizzily and witherly, but alas homebrew still happens couple days a week, with an morning or afternoon spent on clean-up, bottling, kegging, or the monthly trip down for supplies.

I guess I am convincing myself more and more to buy one and save my waking hours for other beer-ly pursuits rather than oxycleaning (make my own) my carboys and using a fair amount of water on each of them. All adding to the cost of brewing, over a reasonably short period of time a Carboy Cleaner would pay for itself. If I could subtract the cost of water, cleaning supplies, stress of the dark day that shouldn't be uttered...the day the carboy slips out of my grasping hands and CRASH...poor sad carboy... you will be missed. Thus costing me more money, a Carboy Cleaner is not only a cleaner and a time saver but also might be a policy under an insurance company.

I should insure my carboys or have a Carboy Cleaner.

If only I could win one on my favorite beer forum, well it would really make my day, weeks, months in more than a hundred different ways. And yes overtime (formula not yet configured*) it will save me quantifiable time and money.

Thank you for this opportunity and if I don't win, well I will just have to start saving for one.

Glug Glug,

Andrew @ Hatchbrew

Because I'll save time for brewing and drinking more beer while in the process becoming an advocate of your wonderful brand which will in turn provide business! Even Chuck Norris can't argue with that logic ;)

If at first you don't succeed....you didn't use a Carboy Cleaner.

I'm a good doog. And good doogs deserve treats. Squirrel!... i need clean carboys to doog good and brew a good doog ale. Happy holidays doogles.

P.s. if i don't win ill probably end up buying one.

P.s.s. F*** brushes.

I really need one if these! My children and wife are threatening to kick me out of house and home because I tried to place the family cats tail in a drill and shove him in a carboy.

A carboy cleaner would be a great equipment addition for my friends and I as we build our official Iowa State University student brewing organization, the ISU Brew Crew.

And we're not the one on facebook if you searched for it. We're in the building stages right now and hope to be official starting next semester.

Scrub, scrub, scrub, I do
just to clean my carboy anew.

Work, work, work, I must
to keep my carboy clean of crust.

Sweet, sweet, sweet, it'd be
if your cleaner you give to me.

Because I just got my first carboy and was not even sure how I was going to clean it till I saw this post. Hope to try it out. Cheers.

I need this because I would look awesome chasing the deer away from the wife's feeder brandishing a carboy cleaner as fancy as this. Also, I'm just getting started and spent all of my money on the kettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back