Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If only cleaning up after my three kids was that easy! Surely you can design a drill attachment for their messes???

My carboy smells to high heaven. Give it a bath I must. The smell is pungent and the film is thick. I need a cleaner to do the trick. With every batch flavor locked in its walls, the carboy container smells like balls. Scrubby scrubby is in need. A carboy cleaner indeed in need. I don't need to scrub-a-dub a keg. Just my carboy. Not bottles, not keg. Send a carboy cleaner today and I'll clean my carboy and shout hooray!!!

I need to win this because:

I have many carboys to clean,
and doing that in the kitchen makes my wife mean.
With a device like this,
she will no longer be pissed,
Oh how my carboys will gleam!

Jack n Gill went up the hill to fetch their carboy cleaner,
Jack fell down spilling his imperial brown, and Gill refused to go on sober.

Carboy Cleaner: Much cheaper than renting Gene Simmons' Tongue

After returning to college in 2008 I am finally graduating this weekend! I picked up homebrewing this year and can't believe what I've been missing out on for so long. I picked up some old carboys from a co-worker but haven't had the time or money in the last few months to brew anything due to school, work, and a new daughter in the house. I would love to have one of these to help speed the cleaning process so that I can spend more time with my family enjoying great homebrews.

Why wouldn't somebody want one!?! They look a hundred times funner then those boring old carboy cleaners. I might even be able to get my kids to clean my carboys.

Why should I win you ask? Well, the faster I can clean my carboys, the more beer I can brew and enjoy!

I've been brewing for about 6 years now, and after a year stay in a tiny apartment, I'm finally moving to a bigger and better place, with.... you guessed it, room to start brewing regularly again! I'm switching to all-grain and I'm in need of new equipment to soften my already tight budget!

I am going to post this again because I don't think you guys grasped how funny it was. Keg Cleaner worthy

"No Beer And No Clean Kegs Makes Homer Something Something!?!" -Homer Simpson ...If He Could Brew

I rather get my teeth pulled then clean a dirty carboy without a Carboy Cleaner. Seriously, I getting three wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday morning.

The filth and grime which I do find nestled against the walls of my vessel is a glaring embarrassment which is outside the boundaries of my pickled and prying pointer finger. Extinguish my anguish so that I my deterge the scurge which obstructs my ability to fill it with a warm and victorious must.

I need a carboy Cleaner because im new to home brewing and the faster I get one, the faster I can get wasted!!!lol

The wife says if I dont find more time for her and less time in the brewery shes gone.....Does this thing save time? Maybe I dont want it.

I deserve this one because I my house burnt down and my carboy brush was in there with my other valued posessions. I cry myself to sleep now! Damn fire!

I would really appreciate a carboy cleaner, because my young son is getting tired of me shoving his little arms into the carboy to clean it out ;-) It is really hard to find skinny-armed kids to do this cleaning these days!

Carboy_Cleaner1.gif

Stare into the swirling Carboy Cleaner, thats right.....relax...

You are getting sleeeeepy, .......very sleeeepy, and it's not from the russian imperial stout!

Now, when I snap my fingers you will awake and select me as a winner.

Snap!

Carboy needs cleaning (5)
Wife angry about the mess (7)
Need to win contest (5)

This looks like a great tool! I am so tired of using a carboy brush that just doesn't seem to reach everywhere only to get sprayed by the bristles when you take it out. This would make life much easier!

If I win I will clean my carboys singing Christmas Carols for all to beer... I mean hear.

I have 6 five gallon kegs. My big, fat arm just won't reach in the bottom. Boy, I would love an automatic system. So, to help the give-away out, I will take one and then you don't have to worry about who to give it to.

Because you have chosen people to win one that cant even follow your rules on the first post.

I would like to have the Carboy cleaner for my lonely Carboy that just bought; new Carboy equals a need for the brush cleaner. :)

I just can't seem to get my arm into the neck of the carboy to properly clean it.

I need one because I'm out of cleaver stories and rhymes. I'd love to have one, but I never win any sort of drawing, lottery, give away. Just gonna have to cross my fingers and hope the beer gods are smiling down upon me.

I've never given up on cleaning a carboy, nor am I going to give up the hope of receiving a carboy cleaner.

A carboy cleaner
perfect for cleaning carboys
and spanking my wife.

(no wives were harmed in the creation of this haiku)

Because my "Summer's Eve" cleaning solution just isn't getting the smell or all that junk out, I need a new carboy cleaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back