Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to win a carboy cleaner and use it to clean up wall street from greed and avarice. Then, all the Occupy people will go get jobs at Starbucks or a free-trade gift shop in Portland that sells lots of doo-dads and trinkets that look like birds.

I would like a carboy cleaner becuase I'm sick of bending that stupid brush over and over again trying to reach the krausen line.

I need a carboy cleaner because I never knew I needed a carboy cleaner.

Just like all my other brewing gear I didn't know I "needed".

a picture is worth a thousand words...

kaiti_carboy_cleaner.jpg

I deserve to win because I'm following the rules and entering with one sentence while many contestants used multiple sentences and a picture is not a sentence although if I were a judge I couldn't help but give it to the little girl anyway and I need to find a way to clean thoroughly clean Betterbottles without scratching them and it is also worth mentioning that I watched the Carboy Cleaner video three times and that alone should merit a prize.

Cleaning my carboy
Oh what a joy
Sure would be keener
With a new carboy cleaner
So.. if you would like me to stop writing this trash
Send me my cleaner before I start my next mash
The end

I need a car boy cleaner to take all the Hop residue off the sides!!! I'm an IPA lover!!
Thank you Victory brewery!!! Hop Devil rocks!!!

When one of my brew friends find something that works well the rest of us buy one so I win you sell two more.

So when I brew with others I can display my superior cleaning equipment.

D'uh, why else would someone want home brew equipment, if not to make more delicious beer quicker and efficiently.

I need a carboy cleaner because I am incredibly lazy and anything that makes my work quicker and easier is a welcome addition to my brewing kit.

I am the 99% without one and it's not fair that the wealthiest 1% have it – Occupy Carboy!!!

***Sung to the tune of "Let it Snow"***

Oh the carboy gunk is frightful
But my brew is so delightful

Tossed my carboy bush in the bin
So let me win,
let me win,
let me win,

My cleaning efforts are pity,
A carboy cleaner would make me giddy,

Denying my prayer's a sin
let me win,
let me win,
let me win,

When I finally get it clean,
I'll make some delicious brews
If a cleaner you give to me
Everwhere you'll see great reviews!

Oh my song is slowly ending
Cuz no more rhyming words I'm finding

Such a huge effort I've put in,
Let me win,
Let me win,
Llllleeeetttt mmmmmeeeeeee wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin (please)

My brand new 6.5 gallon carboy now has scratches around the inside of the neck from the brush, with the carboy cleaner I would (when I get a new carboy) be able to prevent this possible source of infection.

I'd like to show that it's not the size of your brush, it's how you use it.

Pick me! I will post up a review for it.

I did not go from 1 initial batch to purchasing enough product/equip for 10 in a week for no reason at all. I like to experiment-a lot. Just started some Kombucha for an experimental drink/beer. After that it's Kombucha wine.
I really need some GOOD equip to test out this new passion of mine as I cooked professionally for over 13 years + finally decided to branch out.
Watch out for some really creative recipes for any type of drink.
I think this is going to be a great addition to my culinary resume.
I am not currently using anything but initial plastic items from the hbs + will absolutely need the upgrades as I go forward w/ Zante Currant beers etc.
I just never seem to do anything small
Thankyou for your consideration.

I would be proud to be an owner of a keg cleaner, I would boast to all my HBT friends via my Flickr photo stream of how easy it is to clean all my corny kegs which if pressure ferment in. Thanks...

I tried putting peanuts in my carboys with hopes my baby elephant would suck them out as well as the leftover fermentables with her trunk. EPIC FAIL!

Whoa is me.:eek: Back to my half a$$ brush!

I really could use this cleaner, the last time I cleaned my carboy my hand was stuck in it for a week.

As I sit hear typing to thee,
A dirty carboy is calling me!
Scrubs and brushes that leave me blue,
Are nothing compared to you.
New Carboy cleaner!

Hohoho

The Carboy Cleaner: Because only women should clean without the use of powertools.:D

give me one because im tired of not winning and if i don't get one i will jump off the roof.

Save a life, give a cleaner.

I just double-back-flipped into a swan dive with no splash into this thread.

my wife accuses me of polluting her carefully orchestrated beach theme with my growing sea of sterile looking carboys. a little blue represents the ocean and the shape matches an in-flight sea gull. i'll take six, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back