• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois SS immersion chiller 25ft with hose fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsratso

Reaction score
this one is mine:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0089OUX1U/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

only a few months old. works great, no leaks (don't turn on your hose full blast, the lower the water pressure through it the better it works and it doesn't leak!). new with shipping is $67. yours for $55 shipped and paypal. (paypal only please). i am in the chicago suburbs if anyone is local.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm... no one? i kind of thought there would be more interest in this one. :confused:

You may get a better response if you include SS HERMS COIL in your tag :p

SS HERMS coil generally is made to use either compression fittings to keggle/pot coupling one feed on top other on bottom in a straight line.

This is a immersion chiller, that could serve the purpose of a herms but would not be hard plumbed.

What is the height to the bottom of the garden hose attachments? I'm curious if it would fit in my pot.

SS HERMS coil generally is made to use either compression fittings to keggle/pot coupling one feed on top other on bottom in a straight line.

This is a immersion chiller, that could serve the purpose of a herms but would not be hard plumbed.

Hmmm didn't know that....

Just trying to help the OP get his stuff sold. Those additions are easily done too to make this work both ways.

it's just about 16" to the bottom of the hose attachments. the coils are 9.5" wide and 6.5" high. of course you can also adjust the height and spacing of the coils so take all of this with a grain of salt.

WP_000226.jpg

Back