• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida SS Brew Tech Half Barrel Chronical Brand New

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgingras1

Reaction score
I am unfortunately listing for sale a brand new, still with tags on it, SS Brewtech SS Half Barrel Chronical. After giving it some thought based on my limited time with a wife, kids, etc... a half barrel size chronical is just too much.

This also includes the Cole Parmer Digital Low Pressure Gauge with the connections to pressurize the Chronical.

It would be way too complicated to ship so my strong preference is for local pick up.

Looking to get $550 for it which should be a good discount for someone local who was interested in stepping up to a conical. This includes the thirty dollars or so in accessories to pressurize.

I could be open to some sort of trade to downsize but that might get too complicated. At the moment I have two basic 25 gallon kettles, looking to get down to 15 gallon kettles.

I am unfortunately listing for sale a brand new, still with tags on it, SS Brewtech SS Half Barrel Chronical. After giving it some thought based on my limited time with a wife, kids, etc... a half barrel size chronical is just too much.

This also includes the Cole Parmer Digital Low Pressure Gauge with the connections to pressurize the Chronical.

It would be way too complicated to ship so my strong preference is for local pick up.

Looking to get $550 for it which should be a good discount for someone local who was interested in stepping up to a conical. This includes the thirty dollars or so in accessories to pressurize.

I could be open to some sort of trade to downsize but that might get too complicated. At the moment I have two basic 25 gallon kettles, looking to get down to 15 gallon kettles.

Where are you in florida?

Sorry about that. I thought I changed my profile

I am in Gainesville FL. Photo Attached

Chronical.jpg

Just a bump and price drop...

It seems like there would be no issues doing smaller batches in the Chronical but it would be best if it could find a new home.

If you were in CT I would have bought it from you... Would have been a nice ride up to that edge of the state. Oh well... Good Luck

Nope, it's still for sale. I did receive one shipping request that I need to respond to but I think that really ruins the deal. This is big and heavy.

It seems like it would work for five gallon batches so I might just keep it if there is no local interest.

I would even be interested in some sort of trade for a smaller one.

Sorry about the delayed response... The new lowered price is $525

Unfortunately I am off on military leave in the next week for a few weeks so it may not be available for pickup until the first week in April.

I will be in Jacksonville the weekend of April 11th so that may be more convenient for pick up.

Sorry for the delayed response. It recently sold to someone local who found the posting.

Thank You

Back