• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted dual tap tower madison wi area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLLINH

Reaction score
Wanted dual tap tower for a kegerator conversion on my mini fridge near madison wi.
thanks
-Collin

I have a single tap in Madison, not sure if it's possible to add another one to it.

I have one that I'm not using. I live in LA so I would have to ship it but it's in pretty good shape. Let me know

Obviously CollinH is first in line here, but if either of these are still available, I'm also looking for a two tap tower.

I'll take $40 plus shipping. It will be just the tower, 2 original faucets (need to be seriously cleaned) and two shank cover things that go between the tower and faucet. No shanks or tubing.

When I got it, the shanks and some of the inner workings were all brass and connected but were so corroded that I had to cut it all out.

A couple draft tower shank assemblies will complete the tower as a set and you will probably want some new faucets too.

I have an extra perlick forward sealing creamer faucet and SS draft tower shank assembly I could throw in there if you really want it for an extra $80. They are both brand new

Back