• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Electrical Enclosures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingBrewer22

Reaction score
I have two (2) electrical enclosures for sale. The smaller one is the Margaux box measuring 16.5" x 16.5" x 4".

The larger one, unnamed, measures 24 x 20 x 7.5

Both are pretty heavy steel enclosures. Not sure of a fair price so please advise if I am off base.

$75 + shipping for the smaller one.

$150 + shipping for the larger one.

Both are pretty heavy so I'm guessing local pickup in Hot Springs, AR is advisable.

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image.jpg

those panels are in pretty rough shape, have no back planes, etc. I think your prices are way high. Just my .02

I have a back plate for the large one. They are actually in really solid condition just dirty. Got pulled out of an old grocery store system management control panel.

How much would a heavy gauge steel electrical enclosure of these sizes run brand new?

I am not sure what they would cost new. However for the people who use them on this site they could either get a brand new one that is the perfect size for a kal clone for $49-$99 (similar to your margaux sized box), or get your oversized one that doesn't have the key lock, and is in physically very rough shape, rusting etc. I paid $49 shipped for my box in my avatar new on ebay.

Just saying that personally I wouldn't pay more than 20-30 a piece for them shipped tops. I actually don't have a need for them right now, but just saying that is me. I think the lack of general interest is a reflection of the price/condition. Sorry man, not trying to be hard on you just letting you know.

No worries dude. Like I said, I never looked into electrical enclosures of the size needed for an e-brewery setup. If they only cost 49-99 new then of course I'm overpriced.

Back