• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MT Cooler/Wort Chiller/Co2/Control Box - VA Beach/Norfolk

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmcrofton

Reaction score
FOR SALE

Local Pickup in Virginia Beach (Oceanfront). Most of these items are large/bulky and I do not think that shipping would be economical.

$20 10G Rubbermaid cooler used for 3-4 batches. Cooler has SS braid pickup tube and 3/8" brass valve. The washer on the inside is not stainless. Cooler is like new, with only a few ripples in the inside due to mash heat.

$20 B3 25' Copper Wort Chiller. Used for less than 10 batches. Tubing is hazed, but works as good as new. Have a faucet adapter I'll throw in for free.

$30 each 20lb CO2 Tanks. I've had no problem trading these in, the most recent date was 2010 for one and 9/06 for the other. You'd just need to trade the 2006 in next month and get a new one.

$Free if you buy something else.
Plastic Control Box.
8G Aluminum pot

I've upgraded to a Brutus and would like this stuff out of the garage. Local pickup only at this point. Payment via cash on pickup.

Please respond to email at 1972LandRover at gmail dot com

I will prioritize any buyers by the time I get the email or replies to this post.

Thanks,

Kevin

HBT2.jpg

HBT3.jpg

HBT6.jpg

HBT7.jpg

I'd definitely be interested, especially in the wort chiller, but I'm in Charlottesville for now and probably won't make it to Virginia Beach til I visit family in 6 weeks or so :(

Let me know if you're heading out here any time soon. I bounce over to Richmond occasionally as well.

If you are willing to ship a CO2 tank I'd be interested in one. PM me if interested and I'll give you my zip.

This is probably a big fat no, but does the pot fit in the cooler, or vice versa?? If so I would probably be willing to pay for shipping, if you were willing to package and ship to me. Let me know. It would be to 02452 (business) or 02132 (home)

I'm guessing the suggestion that a warning pop up advising that you're replying to a year old post never got implemented.

Back