• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL Find... Total Set-up for sale MN/WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is mine I am just down sizing a bit, and thinking of building another one with a step boiler setup and full controls.

Ditto on the nice build. I'm just north of you, and half way through this version my custom build.

It is mine I am just down sizing a bit, and thinking of building another one with a step boiler setup and full controls.

Glad to hear it. I was worried that there might be a frightful reason for you to sell. Seems when I hear about a full system going on sale, someone is getting divorced, bankrupt, heading off to AA or worse isn't breathing any more.

so Here's to you're successful sale! :ban:

BTW, any of you feel like getting together for a brew? I can host

I'm waiting for the price to drop to about $500 so I can snag it!

Wish I had my brewing skills down, I'd consider splitting that with a partner to get into some serious business.

Well if your waiting for $500 you are out of luck I think it Is sold as a complete setup, let the design process start again !

Back