• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 20 gallon conical & Johnson a419

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
###Edited for lower price###

For sale, one barely used (2 batches) 20 gallon conical fermenter from stout tanks (not the short version) and a brand new Johnson controls a419 (unwired) Sold. Looking to get $675 for the conical local pickup only and $50 shipped for the Johnson controls a419 to the lower 48 states (sold). I will get some pictures posted of the conical later but it is in great condition.

Pm me if interested

John

Sorry I kinda feel off the face of the earth just bought a house and ran into some issues. Here are some pics of the conical. It has butterfly valves 1-1/2, all stainless steel and is like new.

1394035746829.jpg

1394035762482.jpg

I know that's why it is priced less (barely used and local pickup). Offers are accepted as well. Shipping was like 80 Bux and when I bought it and they lowered the price since then. I did research before I listed the items.

Johnson should be sold, pending payment. Conical is still for sale. $710 local pickup. Will consider meeting up within a reasonable distance.

Back