• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania 15gal Megapot/Weldless Bilchmann - $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyerwire

Reaction score
I'm in the Philadelphia suburbs (Springfield, PA) and am selling my 15gal megapot with weldless bilchmann thermometer and ball valve, asking $150.

I'm also selling a handful of other things as I have to temporarily put brewing on hold and clear equipment as i have on room to store it after relocation. Its a sad month as I sell my equipment off.

edit... all sold!

Do you have any pictures of the 30 plate chiller and dimensions? How much for shipping to 60560?

I will take pictures of the rest of the stuff tonight and post, along with the dimensions. I'm pretty sure it will fit in the "ship anything" priority mail box, so I would assume ~$10 for shipping

Ok I am very interested once I know what the dimensions are and see a picture. I'll PM you once that all goes up. Thanks

I am interested in the megapot. Live here in northern VA, outside DC. Would also like to see photos.

I did, but forgot the measurements at home. SOLD

http://i.imgur.com/S85Xykx.jpg[/IM11G]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rOgHfbF.jpg[/IM1G]

To no one in particular... The megapot is heavy and large, i have no idea if I have packing material to ship it, and I gather it would be expensive.

For the larger items (pot and cooler), I'd prefer local pickups.

so the plate chiller and malt mill are gone, i attached pictures to the OP for the cooler and the immersion chiller.

Ml5NUaQ.jpg

Back