• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 10 Gallon Elec. Element assist Stovetop Brew Kettle**Super Nice will ship**

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamHain

Reaction score
I'm selling this kettle below to fund a whiskey still...I'll have more pics soon.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-latest-brew-kettle-384562/

This is a really nice heavy duty Aluminum brew kettle.

I was a stovetop homebrewer using a regular pot, I was not happy with the slow boil and when it did boil it was very lame. I took hours to design and build this brew kettle and with this kettle on my stove I can get an 8 gallon boil going in 17 mins and a violent boil in 20. The entire kettle is grounded through the cord. The kettle is in great shape. I always cleaned it well and took great care of it.
Features:
1500 watt 120v heater element attached with food grade welds. With this element and your stove you can really get the boil going.

2) 3 piece stainless valves. I used one for a pickup and the other to pump the brew in.

Circulator tube...this worked great. I used this in conjunction with a March pump to circulate my brew through a counter flow chiller. This worked very well keeping my beer clean. All the leftover hops or flavorings would collect in the center so when I dumped into my fermenter no hops would eneter fermenter. Worked awesome.

Sight glass

The darker coloring you see is not rust,dirt or anything like that. Its oxidation, which is normal on an aluminum kettle.

I also have a march pump for sale to complete the package.

I'd like to get about $200 or best offer plus $27 shipping. I would also trade for a decent whiskey still.

Back