Theory to support drinking beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In nature a herd of animals can only go as fast as its weakest member. So for example a herd of buffle could only go at the speed its weakest member could go. When a predator comes along it is generally the weakest member which gets hunted and killed first.

And so this has lead to my theory. When alcohol kills off brain cells it will, like in nature, kill of the weakest member or brain cell. So the more alcohol you consume the more "stupid brain cells" are killed of leaving the smarter brain cells left which in conclusion leaves a person smarter.:)

I hope everybody has enjoyed my thesis and would appreciate any feed back.

Brewers United said:
In nature a herd of animals can only go as fast as its weakest member. So for example a herd of buffle could only go at the speed its weakest member could go. When a predator comes along it is generally the weakest member which gets hunted and killed first.

And so this has lead to my theory. When alcohol kills off brain cells it will, like in nature, kill of the weakest member or brain cell. So the more alcohol you consume the more "stupid brain cells" are killed of leaving the smarter brain cells left which in conclusion leaves a person smarter.:)

I hope everybody has enjoyed my thesis and would appreciate any feed back.

umm...cliff clavin, Cheers...
what do i win?

http://www.canadianbeauts.faketrix....joke-bar-gags-cheers-beer-drinking-theory.htm

Aah, the Buffalo theory of drinking beer...

I didn't understand it the first time I heard it. But later, after a couple more years of drinking beer, it all became crystal clear...

I believe that my beers were (cough) Intelligently Designed! Fie on your Theory of Natural Selection of Brain Cells!

bu bumb!!! :cross:

i subscribe more to the 'unmoved mover' theory of drink.. it always was and always will be :D

We must keep in mind, Ancient Nomadic peoples learned to Brew Beer before they learned to bake Bread. Failure to keep this tradition alive is a cold slap in the face to our ancestors who invented civilization so they could grow barley and make bigger brew pots.

Latest posts

Back