Ss Brewing Technologies Drawing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutsbrew

Reaction score
SS Brewing Technologies Drawing 10/6 then 10/7... Is my 'puter not displaying somehow in some wierd digital way the updates or is the drawing on hold? Hope everyone is alright!

SS Brewing Technologies Drawing 10/6 then 10/7... Is my 'puter not giving me the proper updates or is the drawing on hold?

Austin said that his kid had the stomach flu and that he was coming down with it as well. I am assuming he is spending most of his day hugging the toilet and hasn't been able to do the drawing yet.

I'd love to win the smaller one with the temp control jacket on it. I could brew my hybrid lagers more often.

Well you better keep an eye on that thread then, because they don't notify you. You have to PM them if they draw your name.

That is exactly how I did NOT claim a prize awhile back, i thought I'd receive some sort of msg or such. The a day and a half after the drawing I checked the thread much to my dismay... Having said that, if a regular schmo like myself can 'win' then it's legit, eh?

Hope everyone in the mod's home is feeling better soon, the stomach flu can be a real toll-taker.

You are evil. I thought this thread was an update on the drawing.

Until we get an update, here's a tasty beverage to look at:
pale_ale_in_wheat_glass-63851.jpg

Back