Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Looking for a Brewing Company owner for guidance

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2010, 04:05 PM   #1
castorall
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Looking for a Brewing Company owner for guidance

Hello all,

I am in the early stages of building a business plan for a start-up brewing company in NC. I have many loose ends and would love to have someone to speak to that has done this before; maybe someone who is up and running producing and selling their brews.

I can get way more in depth on our business model so far (work in progress of course) but for now I am just looking to see if anyone is interested in being a mentor.

Thanks!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
pwndabear
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 62

check this out

there was a thread just recently about this. maybe you could pm him and figure some stuff out. call local breweries and ask as well. They may not give info since if you get going, you are going to be competition, but they may just help you out to help the art of brewing.

It's a dream that MANY of us have on this board and only a small fraction of us are going to succees, but try. try. try.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply