Hops Direct

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harpo

Reaction score
Just wanted to give them a shout out.

They received my order Tuesday and processed my order in time to ship same-day and I just got it, just in time for brew day!

Thank you, Hops Direct.

Placed an order Friday, Arrived to Hawaii Tuesday morning. Customer service = Excellent. Hops direct is awesome

i placed an order earlier this month on a thursday, standard ground. it got to my house the next thursday. outstanding shipping, and if they miss the mark on weight, it's over, never under :D

lumpher said:
i placed an order earlier this month on a thursday, standard ground. it got to my house the next thursday. outstanding shipping, and if they miss the mark on weight, it's over, never under :D

I ordered a pound each of various American hops (6lbs altogether) a few weeks back and ended up with 9lbs of hops in total. Considering they're already a very good buy, getting an extra 50% is just amazing.

I've never gotten much extra from hops direct. Don't get me wrong, I've never been shorted, but the pounds I've gotten have been between 16 and 17 oz's. I get pellets, and I heard that they go over more with leaf than they do for pellets.

Still an excellent company, and the worst I can say is they gave me more than I paid for, but not a lot more. :)

just weighed my "1" lb bag of hallertau, 19oz. What a steal and an awesome company. Oh and my other bags i bought were over too!

Back