New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Hazy Blonde

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Homercidal
HBT_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1658 Times on 1204 Posts
Likes Given: 941

Default Hazy Blonde

Ok, so I made another Centennial Blonde, and this time it wasn't brilliantly clear. I can't think of what I might have done differently this time.

I brewed at an RV camp, and basically used the same equipment and process that I would use at home, except after cooling and pitching, I had no place to keep it cool, so the initial fermentation might have been a bit warm. But not terribly bad I hoped.

Anyway, I boiled for an hour, used Irish Moss, and cooled with my CFC, just as I would at home. I let it sit for a while before crash cooling in the primary and kegging.

It's been several weeks, and this thing is still as hazy as the day I brewed it. It's been sitting in the fridge since about a week after bottling.

WTH??

Today I look right down, right down to the ground, there's nothing in between to break by fall. I'm blue for you, and I don't know what to do.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply