Greatness Achieved

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruckin78

Reaction score
Greatness has been achieved. When you don't have to get up, but roll the chair to your kegorator for a wonderful homebrew IPA....greatness has been achieved.

Thought I would share.
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTYtMjAxMDEwMTMtMjAzMi5qcGc.jpg

Carry on gents!!!

Well, I don't even have to roll my chair. I just lean back from my desk for a pour. My feet are even up on my desk, legs crossed, and I can still pour a beer. THAT, my son, is greatness.

Unfortunately, there isn't a bathroom in here though. :drunk:

Well, I don't even have to roll my chair. I just lean back from my desk for a pour. My feet are even up on my desk, legs crossed, and I can still pour a beer. THAT, my son, is greatness.

Unfortunately, there isn't a bathroom in here though. :drunk:

I stand corrected!!! You sir....have achieved greatness!

That is the coolest beer glass ever. What kind is it and where did you get it. I'm in love!!!

Unfortunately I have no idea where they came from. My SWMBO gifted me a 14' X 20' shed for me to brew in (used of course, and full of ****) I found six of them wrapped in news paper from 2002. They now reside on my kegorator. They are the perfect glass, wide enough for a belgian tripple, enough for a pint, tall enough for a pilsner, best all around beer glass i've ever found.

I can't blame him, for the first month or two I was here, I was convinced the picture of the old man you had as your avatar at the time was you

Whoops :eek:

Old man? Old man? That was Red Green. Only the world's best handyman. And my idol. He actually made a whole car with duct tape. He's really hot, except for his looks. And his age. :cross:

Ok, I'll forgive you for thinking I"m a guy.

I gotta bring back the real me- that dominatrix.

not to get off topic, but yes at first yooper, I thought you were a great brew dude...then I clicked on your profile and found that you were a great brew chick!

btw the glasses are kick ass, and I too am a roll away from pulling a pint....maybe to close :)

SORRY!! had no idea Yooper, i mean c'mon gimmie a break, hockey stick and puck as avatar, talking about beer...I just naturally assumed...hahahaha

not to get off topic, but yes at first yooper, I thought you were a great brew dude...then I clicked on your profile and found that you were a great brew chick!

Nah, I'm just a brewer. Your remark made me change my avatar (again.). THAT is a great brew dude. I'm just the girl next to him.

I'm also crazy about that glass. It makes my own glass look small and pathetic by comparison. I'm one of those people who get pretty excited about a great glass.

same here yooper I was in search of the perfect beer glass for many years....until i opened the rat crap covered box that contained these gems....Now if I can keep the drunks from breaking them I will be a happy happy maN.

Old man? Old man? That was Red Green. Only the world's best handyman. And my idol. He actually made a whole car with duct tape. He's really hot, except for his looks. And his age. :cross:

Ok, I'll forgive you for thinking I"m a guy.

I gotta bring back the real me- that dominatrix.

Also off topic, but Red Green is absolutely awesome!

Back