Durnk on hombrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nukebrewer

Brew the brew!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
When I first started brewing I was very skeptical if my beer would have any alcohol in it, despit the gravity readings and calculations, etc. Well, this is my first night drinking only homebrew and I gotta say, it makes ya drunk! :mug: to homebrew.

Nice... nice... you are drinking alcohol?! How irresponsible of you. I suggest that you send me all of the alcoholic beverages in your home so that I can save you from yourself. You have no self control, you are irresponsible... and I am here to help.

"Drunk on Homebrew"

"Homebrew, it makes ya drunk!"

some of the best quotes ever! Lets make bumperstickers!

Homebrew rocks!! I went out with a couple of friends last night to play pool/darts; we had a couple of pitchers of zigenbock and 2 jager bombs. When I got home I was feeling a pretty good buzz. I wasn't ready to call it a night so I reached into my fridge and pulled out a Mirror Pond clone I brewed last month. Needless to say that put me over the top. I'm always amazed at how quickly homebrew can take care of business.....

new_04.jpg

con_109.jpg

Back