Brewer's Breakfast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owly055

Reaction score
My favorite brewer's breakfast is a nice rich and moderately bitter beer with scrambled eggs and bratwurst.
Today however I'm doing eggs benedict from scratch with a dark IPA.... I don't know what the correct name for a light brown IPA is....... an IBA?? India Brown Ale?? But everything I do is unconventional. My Hollandaise sauce has cayenne and turmeric in it and is quite spicy, along with the tangyness which I also enhance with a bit more lemon than the normal bland product.

What's your favorite brewer's breakfast and breakfast beer?

H.W.

A banana with some peanut butter and a protein shake... But that's my breakfast everyday though.

I usually whip up something for dinner after brewing, mostly a Za. Last time I whipped up a white pizza with the sauce made from ricotta, Parmesan, and garlic. It was pretty solid

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A banana with some peanut butter and a protein shake... But that's my breakfast everyday though.

I usually whip up something for dinner after brewing, mostly a Za. Last time I whipped up a white pizza with the sauce made from ricotta, Parmesan, and garlic. It was pretty solid

Sounds Awesome!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408419619.175831.jpg

Oh yeah.....

Depending on the night before but a staple is fried sausage (deer preferably) or chopped bacon, fried cubed potatoes and onions garlic when the taters are cooked some spicy pepper then throw in the eggs then cheese. There's enuff calories to last a good 10 hours plus a few calories of homebrew.

Back