brew day music

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chewse

Reaction score
I'm brewing a coffee stout today. My go to music so far is The Marshall Tucker Band Greatest Hits, Lyle Lovett - The Road to Ensenada and Neil Young - Harvest. Just finished sparging and on to the boil. So, I'm going with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedoes. I think I'll listen to Grateful Dead - The Mars Hotel for the filling of the carboy and pitching of the yeast.

I'm brewing a coffee stout today. My go to music so far is The Marshall Tucker Band Greatest Hits, Lyle Lovett - The Road to Ensenada and Neil Young - Harvest. Just finished sparging and on to the boil. So, I'm going with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Damn the Torpedoes. I think I'll listen to Grateful Dead - The Mars Hotel for the filling of the carboy and pitching of the yeast.

I second your music list minus Lyle Lovett. Also, throw in some Dale Watson and then a real stretch with some Bloodhound Gang - Hooray for Boobies or Show Us Your Hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back