Brewing Music Kick-Off

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your beer is more interesting than their music. Maybe they can learn another key for their next song?

How could you listen to that for an hour?

I hope your beer is more interesting than their music. Maybe they can learn another key for their next song?

How could you listen to that for an hour?

Arturo7

Yeah my beer usually is more interesting.

I commute 3hrs each way to work, in the middle of nowhere, so sometimes I want music without any lyrics to relax.

The Pandora channel I listen to the most is Beck. This tune came out of the that channel. How I don't know.

Heard it driving back for the Stupor Bowl.

I often like instrumental.

Actually the first time I heard it was via Pandora on "Impala Eardrums; A Radium Sampler" This tune was called Jonathon Kane's - February, "Pops" on the album. It was incorrectly called out by name and by album. I didn't actually know the name.

I listened to it and "Pops" several times looking for few sites that have Jonathon Kane's February and Jet Ear Party. I found out it's called "grips". Therefore I listened to it nearly an hour on and off. The guy's music is very similar.

Sometimes I find music with lyrics annoying, not always. Depends on how I feel and what my work day was like....

I also like this too. May not be your style.

Watch "King Kong - Ten Long Years" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/qYYCTHtI-X8

I found this on a drive while listening to Pandora.

I think I'm going to listen to every time I start brewing.... I think I have been playing it for the last hour...

If you like this I posted two links to this dudes music.

I like instrumental too, but this one felt pretty monotonous. The modulation later in the song really stood out.

On the other hand, it felt like a spontaneous jam, so it wasn't all bad. I might have enjoyed it more with a little more melody and less just jamming on chords. Or maybe mix up the strumming and change progression a bit.

I tend to kick off brewing with The Heavy. They're a great band.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08h0IVs4RKQ[/ame]

Back