Any others brewers blogging on Tumblr?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burgs

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of HBT people with blogs, but I wanted to see who specifically was on Tumblr.

Would be cool to follow some other homebrew accounts & get some to follow me as well (my link is in my sig).

Oh and for the record, I know Tumblr is kind of a pain in the ass w/ it's fairly regular over capacity warnings - but the micro-blogging format fit what I wanted to do better than anything else.

I went with a self-hosted wordpress blog. It's a bit tricky to get setup exactly how you want it, but overall it's been pretty good. I like the flexibility and there are a lot of plugins for stat tracking and whatnot. I like your site layout, looks good so far!

I know there are a lot of HBT people with blogs, but I wanted to see who specifically was on Tumblr.

Simply Homebrewed used to be Wordpress, but that format kinda forces you to write more than I feel like writing - I also never like writing "about me" & other static pages. Microblogging FTW!

Thanks for all the other plugs though - always looking for new blogs to check during my morning waking up routine...

Back