Desert Gingerweizen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdbigt357

Reaction score
That's what I'm calling my first recipe. Until this beer I have followed other recipes to the letter and have had good success. I will post the recipe in a couple weeks... but let me tell you guys, it is going crazy ferming right now and even the gases smell amazing!

Sorry for the teaser but I can't allow myself to post something not proven. Hope this spikes some interest though!

Bavarian Hefe yeast strain? Wonder what the tangerines will do along side the ginger and yeast. I would think you would have some pineapple in there beings you are from Hawaii :D

I will try pineapple next... And I'm waiting for the season that the Bavarian is available. The guy I buy from locally said he was putting in a big order for it when it becomes available in a couple months.

I can't wait to taste this beer though... I will be patient and give it some time to age as well. I will bottle this beer so I can send it to family.

Well, I haven't updated this in a while... But let me tell you, this brew came out great! I will share the recipe later when I get all my old notes together. It really hit maturity bottled sitting at a constant 70 degrees in the dark for 3 months. Like drinking gold! Lol

Latest posts

Back