Where can I get colored hoses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brrman

Reaction score
I want to get tubing that is colored so I can tell what line goes where, and to quickly differentiate between CO2 hose and liquid hose (when its empty of course).

Does anyone sell a colored hose that appropriate for kegging?

thanks!
B

I think I got my red gas line hose from Midwest. I've seen black out there as well I believe. But the red will stick out from the clear beer lines. I mark my gas lines with blue painters tape and a number so I know what regulator they are coming off of.

I am in idiot. I read the title three times, I then clicked on this thread out of morbid curiosity to see what the hell you wanted colored horses for........;)

Google "Colored Electrical Tape"

brandsonsale-store_2012_64827411

Might be cheaper than colored hose

Thanks guys! Micromatic - I could not remember that name for the life of me!

I do realize that the ball lock connectors are color codes. But my lines are typically a mess and I hate having to follow one to its end.

I went with the colored tape, I just tape both ends of a hose. One tape is beer and two for gas, a white one and a colored band to match the beer hose's tape.

There just aren't enough hose colors and some of my kegs/lines are in the kegger (cold) and some in the conditioning cabinet, but all of the taps are on the kegger.

I am in idiot. I read the title three times, I then clicked on this thread out of morbid curiosity to see what the hell you wanted colored horses for........;)

are they talking about that horse that changed colors in the wizard of oz

Back